Constructed to commemorate the 60th anniversary of L&T Construction, the uniquely shaped corporate museum – the Henning Holck-Larsen (HHL) Centre – is dedicated to the memory of one of L&T's founding fathers and Chairman Emeritus, the late Henning Holck-Larsen. Recently re-designed and re-appointed, the HHL Centre is perhaps the best example of the digital transformation witnessed across the organization. In an entirely digital, touch-enabled environment, visitors from across the board can experience the organization's 8-decade-long history, its width of capabilities, the mega, iconic infrastructure projects executed, the smartness of its systems & processes, the people behind this success, the multiple awards won and the sterling role that L&T Construction plays as responsible corporate citizen.
- An eye-catching globe that flashes customized welcome messages and corporate messages like how the many shapes of the infrastructure we build are ‘Inspired from Life’.
- Swipe and find the history of Larsen & Toubro and L&T Construction.
- A dramatic representation of all the infrastructure we build in a city - roads, airports, hospitals, stadia, IT complexes, high-rise residential towers, metros, ports, smart infrastructure, plants, factories, the works!
- Shows you how smart is our campus! Find out the AQI (Air Quality Index) in our campus, how much energy we have conserved, how much water saved, how much solar and wind power have been generated…
- All major awards arrayed in an elliptically shaped enclosure with LED lights that literally ‘find’ the award of your choosing that can be category wise, IC wise…
- A rich array of photographs of people who have led and those who have made a difference to L&T Construction along with a unique interactive touch table!
- A quick look at all the activities undertaken to help the poor and needy by both Prayas Trust & L&T CSR.
- Deep dive into any business across ICs, SBGS and BUs to showcase our engineering capabilities.
- Select mega projects showcased through films on an irregular, asymmetrical digital wall!
- Visitors can record their impressions about their experience at the HHL Centre which can be shared with them and archived for posterity.
PRSI Golden Jubilee Award for live interactive and innovative PR initiative.
The HHL Centre has been awarded the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) Golden Jubilee Award by PRSI New Delhi.
The Museum is open on all working days between 09:30 am and 05:30 pm. It is closed on all Sundays, National holidays and second/fourth Saturdays. For appointments, please reach out to hhl-centre@Lntecc.com For more...